11. 'A wise man won’t climb a mountain, he’ll make a detour.'
12. 'Rid me of friends, I’ll get rid of enemies myself.'
13. 'Where there are no dogs cats are made to bark.'
14. 'A corpse tagged along after a cadaver for the directions to the graveyard', (my grandmother used to say about two equally helpless or clueless individuals).
2. 'The excess of Evil destroys Evil, the purpose of Good is not to let it happen through watering Evil down.'
5. 'Very few people have an inborn ability to evolve.'
13. 'A person is best defined not by what he does but by what he/she won’t do'.
14. 'They say beauty is only skin deep, but then that’s how deep most people’s eyes can see.'
15. 'We live in the age of prosperous mediocrities and nonentities.'
16. 'Good clothes are those that make shine the qualities you want to flaunt most.'
17. 'A truly great woman isn’t the one who manages to become like a man, but the one who manages to be on a par with the best of men.'
18. 'Great artists (especially musicians) get much closer to the understanding of the universe or God than scientists or clergymen ever will.'
19. 'Sometimes forgiving a wrongdoer is a form of injustice to the victim, and it sends a message that evil deeds go unpunished.'
20. 'If God doesn’t exist and everything was created by chance, how come I’m not accidentally immortal?'
21. 'Old art was a laud to the glory of God; modern art is a spit in His face.'
22. 'There's a hidden string in every object, awaken it with the right tune and wonder will shine through.'
23. 'We are all equal before the law and God, but not in the same way.'
24. 'Experience of fools is the teacher of the wise.'
25. 'Whether the glass is half full or half empty depends on whether it’s being filled or emptied.'
26. 'While there are slaves there will be masters.'
27. 'Good taste is a natural ability to perceive the intrinsic harmony of things.'
28. 'Take advice and more often than not you’ll be adding someone else’s mistake to the long list of your own.'
29. 'The true competition is with yourself: make your best mark, rather than beat someone else’s.'
30. 'The civilization has long since died, what we have today is a barbarism with leftovers from the past and technology.'
31. 'It's not the miracles that prove the existence of God, but rather their absence.'
32. 'If only death were as unconscious a process as birth!'